UNIQUE POLISHING ENTER THE PICKLING AND PASSIVATION SECTOR
UNIQUE POLISHING is pleased to announce the launch of our new state of the art Pickling and Passivation Department. Our new 10,000 sqft metal treatment facility is located in Oldham, Greater Manchester with excellent links to both the M60 and M62 motorways and offers the following features:
- 2 x 5 tonne Overhead Cranes
- 14500 Litre Immersion Pickling Bath (6m x 2m x1.5M)
- 12m x 9m Purpose built Chemical Cleaning area for Spray Pickling
- In house Calibrated Automatic Effluent Plant to safely dispose of waste liquids
- Easy off-road loading and unloading (Access for 40ft vehicles)
- Secure Self-Contained Storage.
Through extensive Research and Development, Unique are able to offer to market a tailor- made process with specific chemistry, providing an ideal metal surface treatment process for high integrity stainless steel products. Our value centric offering consisting of:
- Pickling, spray and immersion
- Passivation testing
- Ferroxyl testing
- Lean production process to ensure on time deliveries.
- Supporting Procedures and Documentation
With an unrivalled commitment to quality underpinned by our ISO 9001 accreditation and over 20 years of experience operating in the most demanding of industries such as:
- Defence (Security Cleared)
- Oil and Gas
- Food and Beverage
- Water Treatment
Unique’s new investment is a major step forward to further enhance our goal to be the UK’s premier one stop shop for all metal finishing processes.
For all enquiries please contact sales on 0161-6283293 (ext2) or email@example.com