Seize the Moment – An Economic Strategy for the UK
We have a once-in-a-generation opportunity, to come together to transform the UK’s economy.
In February, CBI Director-General Tony Danker called for a plan to help the country realise its full potential. Now, after months of research and analysis, we are launching our economic vision for the UK: Seize the Moment.
It’s a bold, ambitious strategy. One that identifies business-led opportunities – prizes that we could capture by 2030 – to generate growth and shared prosperity, in all corners of the UK. And it’s one we have defined and refined, with the help of thousands of business leaders from across the country. Our vision builds on the Government’s Build Back Better: our plan for growth, and crowds-in the work of other organisations too.
On 24 May we will do much more than publish a report. We will set out how, with your help, we can turn this vision into an economic reality.
- To find out where the UK is best placed to succeed
- To understand what this means for your business, your sector and society more broadly
- To become a part of this vision and seize the moment
Join us as we launch our report and start a movement to build a dynamic, competitive and future-focused economy.
- Keynote from Tony Danker (Director-General, CBI)
- Live panel discussion, chaired by Lord Karan Bilimoria CBE, DL (President, CBI)
- Reaction from a Senior Cabinet Minister
Click here for tickets