Risk Assessments Workshop – Tuesday 8th June
To compliment and build upon the work undertaken or advice offered previously on your behalf, we have designed a Risk Assessment workshop to be held on the 08 June 2021, specifically to help you learn how to undertake and complete a risk assessment in line with your CE Marking legal obligations.
The purpose of this 1 day workshop is to understand how to fulfill the obligations for risk assessments under the Low Voltage and EMC Directives, as well as covering risk assessments for the Machinery Directive too.
Risk Assessments are now required to be undertaken as part of CE Marking process and this workshop takes a practical approach to learning the procedures for the assessment and control of product based risks, to give you the confidence to undertake your own risk assessments.
The key aims and objectives of the workshop are:
- To understand the new CE Marking requirement for risk requirements.
- To develop a working knowledge of risk assessments standards.
- To develop an understanding of the relationship between hazards and risks.
- To understand the range of hazards posed by electrical products, machinery and the manufacturing processes and how they may be identified.
- To understand the process of risk assessment, risk evaluation and risk reduction.
To develop method of risk evaluation and recording.
To reserve your place or view the agenda, please visit us online or call our office on 01564 792349 for a booking form.
This is a popular workshop so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Members £300 per delegate
Non-members £400 per delegate
(Prices exclude VAT)