ISSF-25 Conference – Shaping our Future with Stainless Steels – 17-27 May
The ISSF-25 conference will guide you in the theme of Shaping our Future with Stainless Steels. The conference will be run online for all member company employees from 17 to 27 May. All meetings will feature one or more speakers on a topic related to Shaping our Future with Stainless Steels.
In the Raw Materials Committee, Dr. Simon Glöser-Chahoud, Head of Research Group “Sustainable Value Chains” Institute for Industrial Production from the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology will speak on Development of a Dynamic Global Stainless Steel Flow Model. The Sustainability Committee will learn about the Value of LCA / LCI / LCC . Presenter will be Secretary-General Tim Collins.
The Economics and Statistics Committee will welcome Xu Aidong, Chief Analyst at Beijing Antaike who will talk about the Current Situation on the Chinese Stainless Steel Market and Daniela Ordonez, Chief French Economist at Oxford Economics who will provide a Macro-Economic and Industry Sector Overview for 2021.
In the Long Products Committee there will be a presentation on Additive Manufacturing by Powder-based Fusion. The presenter will be Kenan Boz, Technical Manager at the European Powder Metallurgy Association.
In the Annual General Meeting of Members, the following speakers will enlighten you:
- Sheraz Neffati, Secretary-General of ICDA on the Chromium Market
- Tim Collins, Secretary-General of ISSF on the Hydrogen Economy
The Open Panel Session will this year welcome three speakers:
- Nancy Baddoo, Associate Director at the Steel Construction Institute who will speak on Construction Specification and Design Guide Changes
- Clem Schmid, Executive Vice President Commercial at Loop Global, who will speak on Loop Global and the Circular Economy
- Panos Kotseras, Principal Analyst from CRU Group who will give an insight in the Medium Term Economic Outlook
The biographies of all the speakers have been made available on the ISSF Extranet for Members. The agendas for the meetings can also be found here. Committee members will receive a notification when the agenda becomes available. Click here to go to the ISSF Extranet.
It is still possible to register for the conference. You can find the schedule and registration form here. Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com