Hydrogen for Transport Masterclass, 25 -28 April 08:30-12:00
This FREE* Hydrogen for Transport Masterclass will give SME’s an introduction to hydrogen production and its potential uses. During this four-day masterclass we will explore policy, legislation and hydrogen safety.
Each session will be led by researchers from the University of Birmingham who are developing the technology needed to create a hydrogen economy.
Throughout the masterclass there will be Q&A sessions to discuss any specific queries you might have about your own business.
Who is this for?
Transport focused SMEs, Sole Traders or Charities located within the Black Country, Coventry & Warwickshire, GBS or Worcestershire LEP areas. If you are located outside of these areas and are keen to join this event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday 25 April
- Midlands hydrogen strategy and projects
- Hydrogen policy and legislation
- Fuel cell applications for transport
Tuesday 26 April
- Green-flexJet – sustainable aviation fuel
- Fuel Cell hybrid powertrain optimisation
- Hydrogen vehicles: reducing carbon footprint and emissions
- Decarbonising heavy transports: shipping, rail and HGVs
Wednesday 27 April
- Maximising the H2 carriers CO2 benefits in combustion
- E-fuel/circular carbon economy
- Energy management of fuel cell hybrid electric vehicles
- Modular fuel cell systems
Thursday 28 April
- Hydrogen Safety
- Green H2 production system
- Facilitating solar-driven hydrogen production with 2D materials
- Support for Hydrogen Innovation
Please note, once you have registered to attend the masterclass a member of the ATETA team will contact you to confirm your eligibility for the masterclass and provide you with the event joining link.
*Subject to eligibility