The Warwickshire Golf and Country Club, Leek Wootton, Warwick
BSSA, EHEDG and Nickel Institute present a one day seminar showcasing stainless steels in the food and beverage industry.
This informative seminar will be of interest to food processors, manufacturers, distributors, specifiers, technicians and people working in R&D.
- What Constitutes a Food Contact Material?
- Is Stainless Steel a Safe Material?
- The Stainless Steel Family
- Hygienic Design
- Failure Analysis
- The Importance of Surface Finish
- Operating and Cleaning Regimes
- Relevant Regulations and Guidelines
Registration starts at 09:30
Buffet lunch from 12:30
Pricing as follows:
£145 + VAT
10% DISCOUNT FOR GROUPS OF 5 OR MORE