Business Support programmes at the University of Birmingham – Thursday 10th February at 11:00 (online)
Join our Business Engagement managers from the University of Birmingham on Thursday 10th February at 11am (online) to find out the what, where, when and how one or more of our business support programmes can assist your business.
This event will also be joined by Unipart Rail and welcomes members of the BSSA.
Speaker list is as follows:
- Rob Cooper, Managing Director at BSSA (British Stainless Steels Association)
- Chris Elliott, Research & Innovation Manager at Unipart Rail
- Robert Hopkin, SME Programmes & Engagement at BCRRE (Birmingham Centre for Railway Research and Education)
- Kate Jermey, Business Engagement Manager at UoB – Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP)
- Alec Gillham, Business Engagement Manager at UoB – DIGI-RAIL (and Innovate 4 Rail Associate)
- Michael Small, Business Engagement Manager at UoB – AMCASH
- Lorelei Gherman, Business Engagement Manager at UoB – ATETA
- Jon Roberts, Business Engagement Manager at UoB – ARLI (Alternative Raw Materials with Low Impact)
- Jas Basrah/ Phil Hamilton, Business Engagement Manager at UoB – AMTECAA
- Kirsty Davies-Chinnock, Managing Director/ Chair of BSSA
Who should attend?
This event is recommended for all disciplines and all levels of technical and commercial individuals who have an interest in supply chain or growing/diversifying their business, product or service.
This event is Free to attend.
How to attend?
This will be an interactive session via zoom and we encourage contributions from you. Please have ready any questions or challenges you feel are appropriate to share with the panel and other delegates and raise them during the session. We look forward to seeing you on Thursday 10th February at 11am 2022 at 11.00am.
DISCLAIMER: Your details will be stored securely on our data base and shared with the university business support programmes. If you do not want to be contacted about opportunities to support and develop your business then please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.