Pro-Roll Ltd is a specialist one-stop ‘mini-mill’, dedicated to providing service and quality in the manufacture of specialised alloys for a variety of industries. Since our establishment in 2000, our levels of expertise in the manufacture and handling of “difficult” materials have been continually developed, along with a host of more common grades of Steel, Alloys and Metals for industries such as; Aerospace, Oilfield Engineering, Bio-Medical Implants, Defence, Architectural, Construction, Electronics, & Marine. We incorporate traditional hand rolling techniques to produce material rolled to size or section shape from customer supplied material, however we can offer a complete supply package from starting billet to finished bar if required.
In addition to our rolling capabilities, we have the capability to melt small quantity product, and we operate a bar finishing division to maximise the range of services and finishes we can provide to your material. Fully equipped with heat treatment, grinding, straightening, machining/turning and bespoke packaging capabilities, Pro-Roll can offer a complete package from melted product, to rolling, all the way through to bar processing and finishing.
- Electric Induction Melting + Vacuum Oxygen Decarburisation in Small Quantities (5t/10t)
- Hot Hand Rolling (Bar – Dia, Flat, Sq & Hex – Please contact for special profiles)
- Heat Treatment – Accredited to NADCAP
- Bar Straightening (Reeler Straightening, Stretch Straightening & Bump/Press Straightening)
- Centreless Grinding
- Machining: Lathe Turning, Bar Peeling & Milling
- Close working with local suppliers for Forging, UKAS approved testing & NDT inspection
- AS9100, ISO 9001, NADCAP Heat Treating, JOSCAR, RR Aerospace & RR Submarines Accredited
- Full Supply, Hirework & Materials Management routes fully supported